Music

Music
credit: stonehamschools.org

Friday 2 January 2015

FOR CHOIR MEMBERS

A special note to all choir members and their families:

Hello!
I am so excited to have begun our choir for 2015! I was thrilled to see over 100 children sign up for the choir this time around. WOW! We do love to sing and perform at SJF Jr.!
It was difficult to select so few children, but we've ended up with an amazing group this year and I know they'll work hard to put on a good show. We'll also be having lots of FUN in the progress!

I've added 2 of the songs from the show we'll be working on soon to my Dropbox. Please download them and their lyrics to help the children practice and be ready for our rehearsals.
You can access them by clicking this link:
GOAL Songs 1&2

See you Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment