Music

Music
credit: stonehamschools.org

Sunday 15 February 2015

Kindergarten Songs so far!

Hi Kindergarten Parents!

If this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome!

Here is where I try my best to keep you up-to-date with what's going on in our music class.
As I only see the kindergarten students for 30 minutes each week, I ask that you please help me to help them prepare for our upcoming Spring concert on the evening of April 30th.

You can find your child's homeroom teacher's name on the link below and click to access the songs we have started to learn so far in music class.
The children may not know all of the songs yet, but please play them so that they become familiar with them.

I will post the lyrics pages soon, although most are pretty simple.
This song list is not finalized yet and we will be adding to it or changing it depending on how ready the children are to sing for the concert.

I am still unsure, but I believe you will need to download a free Dropbox account to access the files.

Enjoy! Happy singing!

Mme. Emond, Mme. Diane, Mme Ziwani/Mme. Cesari
Mme. Adrienne, Mme. Yolanda, Mme. Bojanowski/Mme. Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment