Music

Music
credit: stonehamschools.org

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Last choir song!!

Hello Choir members!

I thought that I had posted all of the songs but it seems I hadn't yet posted "It's Not if You Win"
Please click  HERE to visit the Dropbox link for the song and lyrics.

I hope that everyone has gotten a chance to learn their line(s) for the show over the break.
This week we will be starting to rehearse the lines, as well as part of the last song.

Speaking in front of an audience will be a new experience for many of the participants, but don't forget: we are all in this together! Giving 100% to your part will help us succeed as a team.
We will be going over the text several times so that everyone gets comfortable with it. What may seem scary now will not in just a few weeks. I continue to encourage the children to take risks and push themselves to find out what being a performer is all about. I know there are lots of stars just waiting to shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment